Friday, December 23, 2005

Wrapper's Delight

Seeing that it is the Christmas season I, and many others, have been caught up in the art of wrapping gifts to put under the tree for a festive colorful Christmas day. I have found that I seem to be fairly good at wrapping these gifts and adding a little bit of my own touch. Though my Mother and my awesome sister were the ones to originally teach me how to wrap, my sister said to me yesterday that I make my presents look very nice. I'm not sure If this is something to be proud of but so far I kind of feel that way. I guess even if it is a dorky thing to be good at I'll always have a job at one of the major retailer stores in the mall. All that to say, even though it's Christmas in two days, let me know if you need help wrapping... or rapping.

10 comments:

joy said...

can you help me with my rapping? I could sure use some help there.

Anonymous said...

i'm wrapping presents right now. only 1 hour and 18 minutes until christmas. is this last minute? i think so ...

fiona

17 minutes

Jenny said...

I did the same thing Fiona ... life is more exciting when you procrastinate!

Anonymous said...

why thank you ever so much for your magnanimous offer dear robbie, however, not to toot my own horn or anything, but i can say that i've wrapped a few presents in my days as well, and lets just say, im not too shabby. but its always nice to hear of another (w)rap fan out there. merry christmas

Anonymous said...

the last one, once again, from chelcea, who keeps forgetting to put her name on her anonymous posts.

Anonymous said...

every time i read your itle, i get afternoon delight stuck in my head.

fiona

and by "itle" i, of course, mean "title"

joy said...

I meant to stop by yesterday and say goodbye before you headed back up to joshua, but alas it was not to be, so hope you and jenny got up there safe and sound and see you next time you come home!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

I love you and miss you Robbie! I had such a great time with you at Joshua. Come home soon so we can stay up late and talk in the bathroom!

PS: Check out the pictures I posted from our trip.

Jenny said...

Post! Post! Post! Post! Post! ... I won't stop chanting until you post something new ... Post! Post! Post! Post!